FAQs / Q: Is there a foot doctor near me?

A: Most likely there is a foot doctor near you.  Many areas have foot and ankle specialists (doctors) called Podiatrists.  They are typically located in private practices and accept medical insurance, referrals from primary doctors and also see patients for urgent issues such as a broken foot or ankle.

Posted in: General Questions